I know that you can't read this letter, but I hope that you can hear my voice. I had to write in order to pay my tribute to you. And I know that writing is the best way because you like words.
I called your parents today, and they told me how brave you were the past few months. Your last two days were very peaceful. I wish that I was there and stood by you.
Congratulation, you got your diploma. Finishing college is one of your main goals, and you did it. You finish your final essay even though you were in pain. I am so proud of you. You know what, we graduated in the same year (2010). We used to told each other that we would graduate together. Haaaaaa! We did it. Because of you, City University of Hong Kong is going to hold a funding program for students who are facing difficulties. You have always been a girl who has powerful motivation and inspiration. If you know what they will do for you, you would be very happy. So, you don't need to think that you haven't done enough. Actually, you did a lot. I know that you want to finish writing your book, but your life is a great story already. I am sure people will remember you like all those great characters in books. We will remember that you are a strong, cheerful, inspirational, kind, and dreamful girl.
The first time when I met you, I knew that we would be good friend (Haaaaa! We love in first sight!). I am thankful that you have been my best friend for many years. I can't imagine how can I meet another person as special as you are. We understand and share everything with each other. Sometimes, we even have silent agreements. I keep everything that you write to me in a drawer. I will treasure them like you treasure your life. When I reread them every time, I was surprise how silly we were. If time can stop or go back, I want to go back to high school period. If you were here, you would tell me to look forward.
Yes, I will look forward and live my life for you.
Miss you as always!
Your best friend,
Haili
1 comment:
My dear buddy, your writing made me cry. I believe your friend must hear what you want to say to her.
I'm happy that I have a friend like you :)
Post a Comment