So, I picked up my ink pen and markers. Then, I immediately traveled into the world of my imagination. I like this particulate one (photo) because the ink work is bolder with a watery pink background. I will continue few more drawings with the same style.
I am totally in love with this style!
Right now, I want to get more frames and markers. I also came out a new jewelry design involving this style. I hope that the outcome will be good.
Everything is colorful to me now, but it wasn't last week...
3 O'clock Cake Time had their first indie fair (Indie Mart) last Sunday. However, Mr. Sudden had no business. Although people looked and admired my hand painted tile coasters, they had no motivation to buy one. At first, I considered the fair to be my failure. After a while, I think it was a good experience. I know that I am not considerate and creative enough. I stay positive, but my brain was empty until I discover ink+marker painting style this afternoon.
Bravo!
No comments:
Post a Comment