Cheer new album "The Sun" is so touching. I want to have it, but I don't know where to buy it. People may sell her album in some Chinese CD stores, but the price is going to be high. I wish that I can buy her songs from iTunes. Japan iTunes may sell her songs, but without a Japan credit card, I cannot open an account. I can listen her soft voice on youtube, but her CD production is always promising. MY conclusion is: I will wait patiently .
Under fairly stressful condition, her songs give me peace of mind.
4 comments:
i love her so so so much!!!!!
u can get this album from me, and....i got the soundtrack for coraline!!!!!!XD
oh, you should check out Joanna Wong as well.
I love you so so so much too!!!!!!
I want them!
I know Joanna Wong. She releases a new album too.
Do you have her new CD and old CD?
i got both of them....
come over tonight and get them all~ so you can listen to them when you are designing, yeah!!!!!
i'll call you when i'm home
i just checked out all the links you sent me....i love them all,thx~and i added most of them to my reading list XD
Post a Comment