Monday, November 3, 2008

To my best friend See Po,

I love you and miss you so much~
I wish that I can see you right now (shy)
Haaaa!

Thanks! I am happy that you can take a rest right now. Which means that you are doing fine at school. Don't give too much pressure to yourself. OK.
I will see you soon!!!!!

                                                                                    Your friend, 
                                                                                       Haili




JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Layouts

                                           They really look like us!Omg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my lovely friend Haili,
I am really busy this week because I write a lot of papers in this semester. Luckily, my painful is stopping now. I can focus on my papers. I want to get a good grade.You too ar.And I want to tell you a news.I decide to leave my boyfriend. It is because I enjoy getting free.Just that reason. However, I do not have unhappy feeling. On the other hand, I feel happy and I know a lot of friends support me (including you).